Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S- Bill Kelso A2/Werber Sz. 42 in Russet Victory Horsehide-$500.00

sw709

Familiar Face
Here's a great example of a Werber contract A2 by Bill Kelso. Its in absolutely perfect condition...and it's made from a beautiful Russet colored Victory Horsehide. The zips, knits and buttons on both pockets are in perfect working order, and it still has an absolutely amazing smell to it! (Victory hides have a great aroma). The graining on this type of hide is also fantastic.

There is one condition. If you notice on the upper left chest area, there are signs of what used to be a name badge that was sewn into the jacket when new. The Lounger who I bought it from had his name on the badge, and had it removed when he sold it to me. It's barely noticeable, on what is otherwise a really beautiful jacket. Regarding the actual color of the jacket, I'd say the picture of the chest area where this patch was located is pretty much spot-on. The others are bit too Red.

I'm looking to get $500.00 (includes shipping in CONUS).

It's labeled as a size 42 (or so the original owner told me), but use the measurements below for a more accurate description.

Pit-to-pit- 20"
Shoulders- 18"
Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff)- 24 1/2"
Back length- 24"

IMG_7045_zpsuyrwngo0.jpg IMG_7047_zpsfk958sxx.jpg IMG_7049_zpspx6dbjng.jpg
IMG_7051_zpsfaretmrf.jpg IMG_7055_zpsveu2jzto.jpg IMG_7056_zpskccdngov.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot