Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S Buckaroo Hatters 7-1/4 western

56FordGuy

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a custom made western hat from Mike Moore at Buckaroo Hatters. Y'all know who he is, and the quality of work they do. Top notch all the way. I purchased this hat in person in April of 2012, and since then have worn it very little. Much of what I do is just not suitable for this hat, and I don't feel comfortable wearing it while I'm out of the tractor or doing other farm work. It's too nice of a hat for that. I plan to sell this one and order another from Mr. Moore that's more suited to what I normally wear. I have the hatbox it came in, but it has been stored on a hat rack that supports it inside the sweatband.

1_zpsc7efe5d1.jpg

So with that said, it's up for sale. It's a Buckaroo Hatters 10X hat, size 7 1/4. When I bought it they stretched it out to a 7 1/4 long oval, however due to the lack of being on my head it feels like it's shrank back close to it's original 7 1/4 size. It fits me comfortably as a LO, but is a bit snug. It has the bound edge which costs a bit more and looks a bit nicer.

2_zps3f4535d9.jpg

4_zps751941d0.jpg

5_zps7584a430.jpg

7_zpsb26c3e9c.jpg

8_zps1d104c2c.jpg

It has been worn, and has two small spots. They're on the underside of the brim and might come out with some cleaning. All I've tried is a hat sponge, and it didn't remove them. Both marks are very small, about the diameter of a pencil eraser. You can see them at the 6:00 position (toward the edge of the brim) and the 1:00 position (above the size tag, near the inside of the brim).

6_zps6f4b4375.jpg

Asking $170. Will ship in the original box for $20, or may be able to meet in person the the Middle Tennessee area depending on exact location and work schedule.

Thanks!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner