• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

FA: Disney Homburg size 7 1/2 NOS Mint Brown w/green

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by buler, Dec 2, 2012.

1. buler

buler My Mail is Forwarded Here

Up for auction until next Saturday. Size 7 1/2 Disney homburg. High quality, beautiful finish. Auction link - > DISNEY AUCTION

2. That is freaking beautiful!
  3. OK, you are killing me here. My size and everything. I've got it on my watch list!
  4. Brando11

Brando11 A-List Customer

5. I'm gunning for this until I run out of bullets.
  6. This one is a 23.68 and I believe you are closer to a 23.50 so you should probably let me have this one LOL!
  7. LOL!

Tough to maintain any secrets around here!

Okay, I'll step aside. My bid was far from serious; just juicing the auction a bit. :)
  8. No my friend. You go ahead if you are interested. I'm not sure who will run out of bullets first!
  9. TomS

TomS One Too Many

I'm going to guess it goes for more than five bills. I could even see it going for more if the right buyer sees it.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  10. Tom, I think it would fit you just fine, too. Go ahead and take the boredom out of a frozen auction and juice it up a bit! :)
  11. ideaguy

ideaguy Practically Family

Hats selling for over $500. on a regular basis?? Something's up.
  12. howardeye

howardeye Practically Family

That is one fine Homburg! The other one he is selling looks good also.
  13. TomS

TomS One Too Many

Randall, I know when I'm beat! My paltry bid wouldn't make it through the last 48 hours, let alone the last 48 seconds lol
  14. cookie

cookie I'll Lock Up

There are some big prices being paid and some ridiculous minimums.
  15. I ratcheted it up a little so Buler doesn't go comatose watching a flatlining auction. No chance I'll win, but man alive, an auction should move a little between day one and day last! :)
  16. buler

Thanks for the bid Randall. You never know. That could be the winning bid. I'm starting to think that 7 day auctions are too long. Maybe I'll try 5 days.

17. TomS

TomS One Too Many

It's quite a hat... I think you'll rock it!
  18. TomS

TomS One Too Many

I've found that to be the case, B. Just my .02, but it seems I've done better on five and even three day runs.
  19. splintercellsz

splintercellsz My Mail is Forwarded Here

I'd have to agree on that. I have seen one-day auctions go ridiculously high for an item, while if put in a 7-day setting, it stalls after a few bids. I believe this could be due to people seeing a shorter time frame, giving them less time to second-guess the bidding, and allowing them to feel a bit rushed for it. Look at the blackfriday people. So many people do it for the feeling of being rushed, same with short auctions. So, yeah, give it a shot and see how they go!!!!
  20. buler

11 hours to go....