Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park, beaver felt, 7 1/2 size

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Here's another beauty that never gets worn. I have about a million brown/tan hats, and this one hasn't been worn in about 2 years. It's a deep chocolate brown. Brim measures 2 1/4, crown is approx 5 1/4 at the highest, and 4 5/8 in back. $200 gets this economy shipped CONUS

DSCN4643-1.jpg

DSCN4642-1.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

Wconly

Familiar Face
That is one sharp looking brown hat. Funds a bit tied up at the moment, or I would jump at this one. Got any shots of the front straight-on? Thanks for sharing this gem. W>

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
How about this one...it's more than you asked for, since it's my wife and me, but it's a quick answer to your question:
falconpk.jpg

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I understand that money may be tight, but I'm thinking that even a beaver blank would cost about this much, without all the extra work.

Wconly

Familiar Face
How about this one...it's more than you asked for, since it's my wife and me, but it's a quick answer to your question:
falconpk.jpg

This one will do just fine. And, I would add that the photo of your wife, compliments the lid all that much more. I also read your follow-up post to this one -- and yes, I agree -- I too would imagine a beaver felt (blank) would be around this price. It's not the price, it's just where I am at the moment with getting some of my client's to pay me. On going problem for me. If things improve by the end of the week, I will be back in touch. Hopefully the hat will still be available and if not -- congrats to the lucky person who snatches it away. Thanks. W>

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Still available, custom made for me, but a tad too big, like all 7 1/2 hats. It wasn't worth my trouble to send it back, so now true 7 1/2 wearers can benefit. Let me know if you need my Paypal address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo