Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fantastic Aero patina developing after only 2 1/2 years.......

dan_t

Practically Family
Well, we all know how great quality leather products start to look with some wear on them, so I thought I'd share how this brilliant little Aero is going....

Bought in May 2015, used every day, hand-crafted with the highest quality materials & produced no doubt by very talented artisans.

A wonderful patina is starting to develop. The CXFQHH leather is buttery soft yet feels as though it'll outlast me.
The colour has developed into a deep, rich brown with grain visible. A high-spot 'polish' finish adds character and depth. Stitching is straight as a die with no loose threads visible.

Anyway, enough of me going on & on, here are some pics for your pleasure......

Aero Wallet (new).jpg

Aero Wallet (1 of 7).jpg

Aero Wallet (2 of 7).jpg

Aero Wallet (3 of 7).jpg

Aero Wallet (4 of 7).jpg

Aero Wallet (5 of 7).jpg

Aero Wallet (6 of 7).jpg

Aero Wallet (7 of 7).jpg

Sorry, did you think I was talking about a jacket....?
;););)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Attachments

• 0CE4F6AC-7600-4EC8-9221-6247F58281DC.jpeg
    0CE4F6AC-7600-4EC8-9221-6247F58281DC.jpeg
    864.1 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

HPA Rep

Vendor
Yes - of course I thought it was a jacket! :)

Superb wallet and leather, though, which would make a nice anything. The new photo appears to show a black wallet, so please advise if your wallet started as black.

Here's to many, many more years of leather beauty!

dan_t

Practically Family
Hey there @HPA Rep , posted this for a bit of light hearted content.
The first pic is lifted straight from Aero's website.
When I received my wallet, it was much lighter in colour than it is now. I'd say a mid-brown.
Aero's standard FQHH brown.

HPA Rep

Vendor
Hey there @HPA Rep , posted this for a bit of light hearted content.
The first pic is lifted straight from Aero's website.
When I received my wallet, it was much lighter in colour than it is now. I'd say a mid-brown.
Aero's standard FQHH brown.

Thanks for clearing that up, Dan.

dan_t

Practically Family
Don't joke, I was going to take a number of shots in my pocket & ask for feedback on the profile & whether it sat in line with my belt.....
I clearly have more free time available today than normal..

Fonzie

One Too Many
Nice wallet and beautiful watch too!
I had the same one, Breitling Colt, but sold it on as it was too heavy for me, I do regret that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobJ

Practically Family
Ahh, ya got me, Dan! The only clue I had was that you said it was used every day - that got my attention and made me wonder.

Nice post, cleverly worded and laid out. The pics were great too. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to appreciate how my wallet ages and gains character. The same goes for belts and some (only some) shoes too.

But I have a question - what is a guy who lives in Australia doing with a Medicare card in his wallet? Do they have it down there too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo