Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Faryl Robin 40s Style Fergie Pumps Sz. 9 - 2 prs, Red and Black

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
41LOiL3BtXL._AA280_.jpg

194710654_tp.jpg

Run true to size. I'm a 9.5 and thought I could handle it, but too small, just a smidge. HATE to lose these. :( Oh well.

$50/pair obo.

Thx!

Miss_Bella_Hell

10s would be too big I think. 10s almost never fit me unless it's Euro sizing (like a 40). :(

I have a suede pair of Faryl Robins in a 9 that stretched enough so they're comfy now, but these don't seem to stretch.

Anyway, the inside of the footbed is 10" ...

Sunny

One Too Many
How high is the heel and platform? I have some Faryl Robins in size 9 that fit me fine, but I usually need 10 1/4" or 10 3/8". So I'm curious and I want to compare them.

Miss_Bella_Hell

I could be measuring incorrectly. But if they don't fit you can return them to me. I'm not going to force a final sale on a fellow Lounger!

I'll measure the heel and platform when I get home.

Miss_Bella_Hell

Sunny said:
How high is the heel and platform? I have some Faryl Robins in size 9 that fit me fine, but I usually need 10 1/4" or 10 3/8". So I'm curious and I want to compare them.
Heel is 3.75," platform is 0.5."

You know, I keep measuring the footbed and getting 10," but I never fit into shoes from ebay that say they're 10" long on the insole. How do you measure an insole?

Sunny

One Too Many
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Heel is 3.75," platform is 0.5."

You know, I keep measuring the footbed and getting 10," but I never fit into shoes from ebay that say they're 10" long on the insole. How do you measure an insole?
Thanks! I'll check tonight.

Same here! Strange. I always measure with a measuring tape, following the curve; a ruler would get a shorter length. And I make sure I'm measuring from the very very front to the exact back edge of the innersole. That's the only thing I can think of, though. [huh]

sav

New in Town
shoes

Hi I know it is ages but have these shoes sold? If not could you tell me the outside width across the sole of the shoe and how much it would cost to ship both pairs to Melbourne Australia.
thanks
Lynn

QUOTE=Miss_Bella_Hell;718908]
41LOiL3BtXL._AA280_.jpg

194710654_tp.jpg

Run true to size. I'm a 9.5 and thought I could handle it, but too small, just a smidge. HATE to lose these. :( Oh well.

$50/pair obo.

Thx![/QUOTE]

sav

New in Town
Hi I know it has been ages since you posted these shoes but I was wondering if they were still for sale. If so could you please tell me the outside width across the sole of the shoes and how much it would cost to ship them to Melbourne Australia.
thanks
Lynn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael