Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fashion columnist JJ selects the Stetson Nostalgia a must have for this fall

DudeInBlack

Familiar Face
"This blogger plans to leave his unblocked hat as is and let the elements and habit determine the topper's eventual shape. "

This is just stupid. Spoken like a man who can't be bothered to crease his own hat. :rolleyes:

MCrider

A-List Customer
Shows how much "fashion sense" this columnist has. Using the runaway open crowned look because he probably doesn't know better and then talking about using a discontinued model. Hopefully people like this will quit lending a hand to those of us that always wear hats.

:eusa_doh:

PS: There will be violence if someone on the street asks me why I ruined my Akubra Federation by creasing the crown!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
WTF is that guy in the picture wearing???

Not the hat - the rest of that walking disaster.
I am not sure but there seems to be a trend in some ways for things to be "distressed", so maybe this guy has a newer updated look, "stressed due to hardly being dressed right"?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Didn't they just end the Nostalgia? Or am I thinking of a different Stetson model?
Yes they did away with the hat, I myself was sort of bummed out that they did, I found a online site that sold them and when ordering the hat via cell phone was told they are not able to sell me one due to them being "out of order, discontinued". Makes no sense to me, it was one of the nicer looking stetsons on the market.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I just looked at the Junya Watanabe site the blogger refers to. I wish I had kept my clothes from age 12, looks like the too small fit is in this year.
Ha that is funny, maybe we could all just wash and over dry things to shrink them and be "in" on the fashion lists!

fmw

One Too Many
Columnists aren't in the business of making meaningful contributions to society. They are in the business of selling newpapers. One of the many reasons I no longer read newspapers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner