Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite pipe case/pouch?

Geesie

Practically Family
A simple Google search shows no end of pouches to carry a pipe, tools, and tobacco in when traveling. Therein lies the problem I have. Too many choices.
So, gentlemen, what do you carry your pipe and accessories in that you especially like?

shortbow

Practically Family
Like Marc, I'm a simple man.

Pockets for carrying, broom straws for cleaning and a pocket knife for maintenance. There's just something so bohemian about going at a pipe worth a couple of hundred dollars with basic tools and smelling up one's clothing with dottle.lol

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
I too would advocate keeping the effects about your person. I've often wondered about having a jacket made with a special pocket for a pipe.

Otherwise I have a foil lined pouch which I keep it in which protects it and everything else around it if it's still hot.

John Boyer

A-List Customer
It sort of depends upon the situation. However, my favorite and most used is a Butera Roll-up Pouch: conveniently carries ample tobacco, cleaners, a pipe and tamper. Also allows me to snuggly tuck-in my Old Boy lighter. Savenelli, LaRocca and Peterson make a very similar, inexpensive, version of the roll-up pouch. I like the roll-up pouch because it fits comfortably in a suit pocket.

Although, I have been known to use a variety of zip-lock and other snack bags to carry additional pipes, cleaners, tools and a wider selection of tobacco's. This method seems to work fine, too.

John

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Along with CigarMan, I highly recommend the all in one pouch for economy.

I was lucky enough to stumble upon one in Europe and have appreciated it in constant travels ever since. It protects your pipe, assists in maintaining the freshness of your tobacco, keeps any hardware in one place, and looks good.

M.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany