Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

February / March Jacket Orders - What are you expecting?

pauleway

Practically Family
Waiting on an Aero "August" in black Vincenza HH from Thurston Bros. with light contrast stitching, and a few modifications that make it more of a "Californian" than an "August"!!

pauleway

Practically Family
Waiting on an Aero "August" in black Vincenza HH from Thurston Bros. with light contrast stitching, and a few modifications that make it more of a "Californian" than an "August"!!

Got my "August"/"Californian" today. Just a great jacket, and anyone out there debating over FQHH or Vincenza HH, It's a no brainer - go Vincenza, soft and no break in right out of the box!! I don't see how a Goodwear with the "Shinki" leather could be any better, and 8 week wait instead of a 2 year wait. Thank you Carrie from Thurston Bros.!

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
anyone out there debating over FQHH or Vincenza HH, It's a no brainer - go Vincenza, soft and no break in right out of the box!! I don't see how a Goodwear with the "Shinki" leather could be any better

I too like Vicenza HH, but don't rule out Shinki until you have some firsthand experience under your belt.

Congrats on your new jacket.

bn1966

Custom G-1 :) Probably won't get it until May, project started last September.

Superfluous

A used Freewheelers Twin Peaks is on the way.

Congrats.

funkyasamosquito-img600x450-14477148701447714870.933331230ri73u731230.jpg

pawineguy

One Too Many
Got my "August"/"Californian" today. Just a great jacket, and anyone out there debating over FQHH or Vincenza HH, It's a no brainer - go Vincenza, soft and no break in right out of the box!! I don't see how a Goodwear with the "Shinki" leather could be any better, and 8 week wait instead of a 2 year wait. Thank you Carrie from Thurston Bros.!

Review / pics?? Come on, you've had it 24 hours already!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany