Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Edition {Everything Australian } Akubra Camp Draft 2 5/8s brim

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
Hi Grizzly Adams, my Stetsons are 7 1/8 and I order a 58 in Akubra. They arrive loose fitting and I pad them to start. Over time they resolve down to a nice comfortable fit. That is my experience.

From the chart at EA, 7 1/8 or 57 measures out at 22.44 inches. I think the typical advice is to go up a size when it is close.

,,,Mike

Thanks, Duper.:)

Make mine a 58, please.;)

Duper

Practically Family
Ok so 24 of the 25 have provided me with sizing. I will send what I have to Sam tonight so he knows the bulk of it.

ClothesHorse I still need your sizing info please. If I have missed it somewhere in the threads I apologize.

Tomorrow evening I will update the sizing for everyone in the chart. That will give ClothesHorse time to respond with sizing and Sam time to provide me with more info on the process.

,,,Mike

Duper

Practically Family
Thank you Mike for all your work for us!
Thank you Sam for all of your work with us!!!

I just placed my order for the Fedora Lounge Edition Blue Grass Green Campdraft with 2 5\8s brim.

I used Paypal and did not have a hitch.

Here is the link....

http://www.everythingaustralian.com.au/shopexd.asp?id=19

Be sure to click the BG with the 2 5\8s brim.

Hi guys, if you don't mind put your Lounge nickname into the order "comments box" so that Sam can identify you as a lounge member. He will use that to identify you for the free hat draw on Oct. 25th.

They want to place the order by Oct. 24th.

,,,Mike

JTopenroad

One of the Regulars
Thank you Mike for all your work for us!
Thank you Sam for all of your work with us!!!

I just placed my order for the Fedora Lounge Edition Blue Grass Green Campdraft with 2 5\8s brim.

I used Paypal and did not have a hitch.

Here is the link....

http://www.everythingaustralian.com.au/shopexd.asp?id=19

Be sure to click the BG with the 2 5\8s brim.
I would like to be included as well. I will order and use my FL name. Thanks RBH for the link.

53Effie

A-List Customer
Done! Thanks very much for everything Duper. Now for the long wait. I am sure it will be worth it. Thanks again.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Terry, when you get to that page click the dropdown to choose the colour and the Bluegrass with 2 5/8 brim is one of the choices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot