Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge hat pins?

Lorne

One of the Regulars
Hello all,

I was searching the internet for hat pins, and I found a few sites where you can order custom hat pints/lapel pins. The cost varies, based upon how many you order.

How many people would be interested in order some hat pins with the Fedora Lounge logo on it? How would be go about getting permission to do it?

Lorne

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Lorne,

There have been some similar discussions about lapel pins in other threads, this one being the most recent. It sounds like MK knows about the interest, but I don't know the current status on a decision to move forward. If they are made available, I would definitely be interested in purchasing a hat and/or lapel pin.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Tie Tack

Bud-n-Texas
A true hat pin vs a tie tack would be preferable. JMHO
Don't care for tie tacks or lapel pins.

Many a suit and tie have been put in a bad place by the likes of these accouterments.

Hat pins I like , stays with and becomes part of the lid.

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
I'm sure MK will come up with something classy and worth the wait. Look how Classic Style turned out. (Although I don't know if I can put myself through the waiting game again...it was like counting down the days until Christmas, not knowing when Christmas would arrive.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic