Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Malware

Hello all,

I know that the Admins have been alerted previously - just another heads up that the malware issue many have experienced in recent days has not been resolved, or it has reoccured.

What I am experiencing is the browser being rerouted to other sites or pop-up ads. It's happening when doing a Google search for Lounge threads and clicking on a link... it's also happening when navigating through threads on the Lounge. It happens on all devices - computer, phone, iPad. I'm not sure if this is a SQL injection or some other form of database interference from an outside source.

I hope it can be solved without too much trouble.

many thanks,
Alan

buler

I'll Lock Up
I was still experiencing it on my laptop yesterday just by clicking on threads in the classifieds. Also, last night it started happening on my Samsung android phone.

B

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I had those same issues as well. But, not this time. I was able to connect without any issues. Hopefully the malware problem has been resolved.

89quattro

One of the Regulars
Happening again on my end. No big deal if you handle it appropriately. Could have been embarrassing given that in one instance it opened a page that displayed a full frontal shot of a well endowed young lady wearing nothing more than a belly piercing.
Agreed that it seems to happen when clicking on google search results of FD.

Thank you both... I've not experienced the issue today. Tried a handful of Google searches which have linked over to the lounge without problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit