Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

But with that intelligence, how do we know pugs aren't really aliens passing themselves off as dogs? lol

(And if I'm ever in a situation where I can actually have pets, and can learn to get along with the canine crowd, I'm thinking of adopting a pug someday and naming him "Frank".)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
But with that intelligence, how do we know pugs aren't really aliens passing themselves off as dogs? lol

(And if I'm ever in a situation where I can actually have pets, and can learn to get along with the canine crowd, I'm thinking of adopting a pug someday and naming him "Frank".)

Someone is now officially banned from watching MIB and MIB II lol

Brooksie

One Too Many
I have not been able to get onto my original myspace since I moved back in August...my hard drive crashed and it keeps on telling me that my password is not correct. Here is my current one www.myspace.com/brooksielu66 Sorry if you have requested to be my friend and I never got back to you and I also am asking for existing friends to delete the original and go to this one. However I will be making a new and improved one in the future.

Thanks,

Brooksie

ICannotPlayBass

New in Town
ICannotPlayBass said:
I just joined this weekend, I am rather behind with the times. Feel free to contact me; www.myspace.com/icannotplaybass

I wanted to take a moment to thank the loungers who were kind enough to contact me, and to apologize for not accepting friend requests or responding to messages. For some reason my MySpace account will not let me make, accept, or decline friend requests from certain accounts. As well, with select other accounts, I cannot sent messages.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am a little new to myspace, so please pardon the questions, but:

1.) is it kosher for people to send tons and tons of "bulletins" with one-line messages like "My mom made pancakes today"?

2.) Do people get MONEY for sending me messages (not bulletins, but actual messages TO ME) advertising products?

Anyway, neither of these things have hit the lip-pursing level of irritation and I have had plenty of good experiences on myspace.

I am, as always, delighted to be added by Loungers. I am:

myspace.com/458BC

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Typically, my rule has been only to add people I've actually talked to in person, or local bands I listen to - and even at that, I felt a little overwhelmed with the number of people I was keeping track of. But the fact is, I would LOVE to meet all the folks from these boards, which I why I added my myspace link to the signature. Exception to the rule, just because the FL'ers are such a great crew. I'm truly looking forward to the next Big Event. In the meanwhile, see ya here on and on myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/pdxvintagette

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo