Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

Doran said:
Wow -- it's the end of an era. Or the beginning of a new ...
lol Just means I have a whole new front to display my paranoia on... I actually thought about creating a "false-flag" account, but the only "alter identities" that I could have conceivably made work were Robert McCall and Jason Bourne--I'm not quite there on the former (I'm not at Woodward's level of refinement for one) and the latter would have raised a whole lot of eyebrows, especially since I avoid things "trendy"... (My own "Bourne identity" actually predates the movies, as commented elsewhere.)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Doran said:
And I am happy to add vintage people as Friends. As an amusing game, I always promote to the top of my friends list the women whose myspace avatars are the sexiest ... regardless of whether I have ever met the person ...

Yay! :-D *closed fist arm jerk move thing* :p

CharlesB

Suspended
Lulu-in-Ny said:
Hey, you're from New Jersey? Awesome, me too.:eusa_clap
Do you miss it? Because I miss it something fierce. No place like it...
Yeah Im from about 1 mile from philly. I miss the city like its going outta style. Can't wait to get back to town and get a little place near university city or southphilly

Marlowe P.

One of the Regulars
Lulu-in-Ny said:
Hey, you're from New Jersey? Awesome, me too.:eusa_clap
Do you miss it? Because I miss it something fierce. No place like it...

Hey Lulu.. you are from Clifton Park?!! A lot of my friends from college are from the CP and I stayed there for a couple of months during the summer once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo