Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras & Mens Shoes

Boodles

A-List Customer
Link

GWD said:
Something is wrong with your link, says your auction was removed.
I tried epr25 on ebay. Bingo. You never know.

:eek:fftopic: GWD, how do I apply for membership to the johnnyphi club? My Schoble is here. Most excellent. Ditto for the boater faction.

epr25

Practically Family
I just clicked on it and it took me to the page? Wierd? My ebay name is also epr25. I would love to see some of this stuff to some of the loungers.

frijoli

One of the Regulars
epr25 said:
I just clicked on it and it took me to the page? Wierd? My ebay name is also epr25. I would love to see some of this stuff to some of the loungers.

Me too, but your feet are too big, and your head is too small! :eusa_doh:

Clay

GWD

One Too Many
Boodles said:
:eek:fftopic: GWD, how do I apply for membership to the johnnyphi club? My Schoble is here. Most excellent. Ditto for the boater faction.

Just post you're hat pics on the Johnnyphi Hat club thread and your in!

epr25

Practically Family
frijoli said:
Me too, but your feet are too big, and your head is too small! :eusa_doh:

Clay

Actually I am a girl so these would probably fit me. But my husband was crushed that these were to small like everyone else here.

DominusTecum

Familiar Face
Thanks epr!!!

I got the Sibley's brown wingtips in the mail today and they're wonderful. Well packed and beautiful shoes. I am much obliged, especially to your husband, for having such big feet ;)

epr25

Practically Family
Great about the shoes! So a pair of shoes and also a hat went to fellow loungers. That makes me happy. I still have the Olive and brown fedoras and also the brown split toe shoes. If anyone might be interested I could post photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy