Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras of the Future!!

HatSoup

Familiar Face
What new applications will future technologies will offer the fedora of the FUTURE!!
Here is what I envision, tell me what you believe the future holds.

-Through utilization of nanotechnology, fedoras will never blow off your head, new materials will deflect wind arround the hat.

-Don't like the crown on your hat? No problem, future fedoras will automatically conform to the style of your choice. Through the miracle of nano-fibers, You can change the color as well.

-Tired of custom hatters nickel and diming you? No worries in the future, they will close shop, as the fedora of the future will automatically conform to fit your noggin perfectly.

-Genetic engineering of straw will make panama hats ultra resilient! and nano-technologies will allow ultra mega micro-fino grades of montecristi hats.

-Spend far less time shopping for that perfect hat on the future internet. Special algorithms will allow the perfect hat to find you.

-Special materials will enable hats to inject drugs into your skull via osmosis, these drugs will keep you happy throughout the day.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
The fedora of the future will have a very tall crown but very little brim. Lots of reverse taper.

ThingsToCome.jpg

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
Sefton said:
The fedora of the future will have a very tall crown but very little brim. Lots of reverse taper.

ThingsToCome.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Bravo :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Truly, the shape of things to come lol

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
A waterproof Panama...?

Crushable beaver...?

Thinking about that...I want NO PROGRESS...better to have a step backwards...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw