Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras on top as Cillian Murphy moves on from flat caps

I don't think it will catch on and be the current rage like the Indy hat phenom.

Most people I've spoken with about the movie have never even heard of J. Robert Oppenheimer, let alone the fact that he created the atomic bomb or the style of hat he chose to wear, so I have to agree with you. Oppenheimer the movie - it's gross is approaching 10 times it's production budget. Oppenheimer the Pork Pie - Not so much.

AHP91

Practically Family
Most people I've spoken with about the movie have never even heard of J. Robert Oppenheimer, let alone the fact that he created the atomic bomb or the style of hat he chose to wear, so I have to agree with you. Oppenheimer the movie - it's gross is approaching 10 times it's production budget. Oppenheimer the Pork Pie - Not so much.

I thought the movie was great, and I thought the hat he wore in the movie is great. I knew who Oppenheimer was, but didn’t know his whole story. still don’t own a hat in that style. Still looking for the right one ☝️

I thought the movie was great, and I thought the hat he wore in the movie is great. I knew who Oppenheimer was, but didn’t know his whole story. still don’t own a hat in that style. Still looking for the right one ☝️

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm hoping to soon. I recognize the name but, like you, don't know much about the man or his story or atomic bombs for that matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner