Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fine Creek leather sizing Lynchburg ww2

GW KY

Practically Family
Hey peeps,

Really wanna order one in January from self edge but hard to find sizing for the lynchburg.

I am pretty standard 42
6'1
42 chest

Jackets:
22/23 chest
18.5/19 shoulder
26 sleeve
25.5 back

Assuming I gotta go up to 44, have had trouble in the past with Japanese sizing.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190828-162419_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190828-162419_Instagram.jpg
    699.7 KB · Views: 1,084

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Unless they make a Western cut version, I doubt you can get a good fit buying regular sizes. Perhaps you can order a custom size thru Self Edge.
https://letitbeclothing.shop-pro.jp/?pid=127893997
Did you measure one of your own jackets?
What is the sleeve length measuring from shoulder seam to cuff?
Japanese measurement
Sleeve- from shoulder seam to cuff
Shoulder- straight line from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Chest- pit to pit
Back length- normally base of collar to bottom

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I bought a second hand High Large Leathers Oklahoma. High Large rebranded to Fine Creek and the Oklahoma is now the Richmond. I'm a pretty standard 40 and their 42 fit me perfectly. I'm 5'9 and their sleeves were perfect for me, so make sure you get a good sleeve measurement if you need longer sleeves. Mine is black but I love the natural color you inserted. Not sure where they get their hides from, but it's the best looking leather I've ever seen. I have two Shinki jackets that aren't nearly as badass.

Blackadder

I bought a second hand High Large Leathers Oklahoma. High Large rebranded to Fine Creek and the Oklahoma is now the Richmond. I'm a pretty standard 40 and their 42 fit me perfectly. I'm 5'9 and their sleeves were perfect for me, so make sure you get a good sleeve measurement if you need longer sleeves. Mine is black but I love the natural color you inserted. Not sure where they get their hides from, but it's the best looking leather I've ever seen. I have two Shinki jackets that aren't nearly as badass.
5'9 is regular in Japanese sizing, 6'1 means long even in the Western world so unless Fine Creek also has an extra long version, it is not gonna fit. BTW 5'10 is the mean height for regular off the rack in the West, in Japan it is 5'8.

GW KY

Practically Family
I have all my measures at the top. I can't find any measures for this jacket and self edge doesnt have them. Although I would order through them which is odd.

Blackadder

I have all my measures at the top. I can't find any measures for this jacket and self edge doesnt have them. Although I would order through them which is odd.
The link I posted has the measurements.
44(XXL) 肩幅 48cm (shoulder) 身幅 56cm (chest) 着丈 67cm (length) 袖丈 66cm (sleeve)

GW KY

Practically Family
Hey, I'd recommend emailing Kiya@selfedge.com and let him know your measurements. He's always a really good source of knowledge regarding FC and their jackets.
I've been bugging him all day. They just sent out 6 of them but they go straight to the buyer. So no measures. Seems crazy to me

GW KY

Practically Family
66cm is 25.9 inches, I do not ride motorcycles, so 25 to 26 is perfect sleeve for me

all the numbers look good, may preorder in January from self edge for next fall delivery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot