Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fingerwaves?

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
While we're on the topic of setting lotion for fingerwaves/pincurls, can I get a suggestion on setting lotion and where to get it? All I seem to be able to find is gels for scrunching in waves and nothing under the name or guise of "setting lotion." I'll take all the help I can get, and thank you, dolls! ;)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have poker straight hair, and need a good amount of "goo" to get a curl to last.
I have found, the best for me, is called Lustrasilk Set and Curl Lotion. It comes in a few different levels. I use the purple one. It is concentrated and has a very strong scent, so depending on how strong you want it, mix it with as little or as much water as preferred. This is good, for it gives you the option of having either a really strong or very weak lotion depending on the strength you prefer. I got it at Sally Beauty Supply. I'm not sure if they have it in their on-line store, but they do sell it in their retail outlets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner