Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Goatskin Cross Zip FW Sunset Copy 44-46 +-

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
$150 Shipped PayPal F&F

I sent Shawn photos of Freewheelers Sunset and asked for a light weight seal brown goatskin with cotton lining along with measurements that were a bit big for me. I washed and tumbled the jacket, which broke it in nicely showing some of the lighter brown underneath (especially inside the hand warmer pockets), and shrank it a bit.

Original Review:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/five-star-leather-jackets.101762/page-4

Approximate Measurements (please see photos)
P to P 23 1/2 “
Shoulders 19 “
Sleeves 27” (around curve)
Back Length 25 1/2”
Bottom Hem 22”

IMG_4050.jpeg
IMG_4052.jpeg
IMG_4058.jpeg
IMG_4039.jpeg
IMG_4063.jpeg
IMG_4065.jpeg
IMG_4064.jpeg
DF706CCE-DE97-4207-85F9-540D70E45CA6.jpeg

Alexlutov

A-List Customer
This is an interesting style, I like it! And that's my size..but I live far away in Russia and I think delivery will be expensive. If you don't sell this jacket by the end of the year, suddenly it happens, then I may buy it from you. thanks.

Alexlutov

A-List Customer
Measurements of many are suitable, I just measured my jackets to make sure again, it's a pity I don't have money at the moment..thanks!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
This is an interesting style, I like it! And that's my size..but I live far away in Russia and I think delivery will be expensive. If you don't sell this jacket by the end of the year, suddenly it happens, then I may buy it from you. thanks.
Thanks for looking, let me know if you want to work up shipping charges.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Back at ya!
Hope you enjoy the jacket! I liked it and wanted to keep it, but my jacket collecting has become a little absurd, especially living on a tropical island.
Put up some photos on TFL.
Be well,
David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo