Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flawless RP Tailor Made Two Tone Ricky Hollywood Jacket L or XL $225

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
Auction here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Flawless-RP-Tailor-Made-Two-Tone-Ricky-Hollywood-Jacket-/200630450028?pt=Vintage_Men_s_Clothing&hash=item2eb681b76c#ht_802wt_1160

281855_2248184851139_1443727967_32616324_2504042_n.jpg

This jacket was custom designed by me and then tailor-made for Viva Las Vegas. It ended up being too big so I am passing it on.

=Details=

Brown wool crepe back sleeves and collar with contrasting yellow and brown houndstooth wool & rayon gabardine front, pockets and buttons.
Wide pointy 1940s Hollywood style spread collar
Dual flap pockets with contrasting pleats
Rayon lined with wallet pocket
Button front
Wide padded shoulders
Wide 3 inch waistband

=Measurements=
Chest: 25 inches (pit to pit across the front)
Shoulders: 22 inches
Waist (unstretched): 17 inches across the front, will stretch to 25 inches across the front
Total Length: 24.5 inches
Sleeve: 25 inches

=Condition=

This garment is new.

=A couple of notes about this jacket=

I do have matching pants for this jackets. I am not offering them as a part of the auction for a couple of reasons. (1) the pants are a 34 x 30; chances are, if this jacket fits you, the pants most likely will not. (2) the pants are in the early 1940s 'drape' style with a baggy knee and tight cuffs- you may or may not be interested in that style.

If you are interested in getting the pants, please let me know after the auction has closed and I will invoice you for an additional $150 (the pants are tailor made as well) and I will combine ship them.

Lastly, if you are interested in a jacket like this, but it is not your size, Message me and I will pass on to you the contact info for the jacket's maker.

Be sure to check my other auctions for more genuine vintage and accurately reproduced vintage clothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou