Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Florsheim Royal Imperials Black (11+?) - - SOLD - -

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
These are ready to wear with the very best of suits.

Offering now for only $40 which even includes the cost of mailing to you in the U.S.

They have obviously been worn but very carefully so. I can not make out any size information inside but the outside uppers are perfection and the soles and heels are still thick. Great vintage condition.

Here are measurements so you can compare to a pair that fits you. I think these may be an 11 and look to be of medium width for that size range.
Outside Overall Length: 12-3/4"
Outside Widest: 4-1/2"
Outside Narrowest: 3-1/4"
Inside Length: 11-7/8"
Inside Widest: 3-3/4" (I use special calipers to reach in and get this right)

*The laces were a bit dodgy so I replaced them with perfectly matching New Old Stock laces. :)

{See link at bottom for even more photos}

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Steve Smith

New in Town
This is a very reasonable price for these shoes.

The Royal Imperial with V-cleats is top of the line and is a highly sought after shoe. I thrifted a pair with worn out soles. When I took them into the shoe shop for resoling the guy made a big fuss about them, wanted to know where I found them. He said shoes like that would cost well over $300 today, if you could even find anything like that. I had them resoled and they look almost new. That is a real testimony when you consider that they had been worn enough to completely wear out the original leather soles.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I'd buy these in a minute if they were my size. If they can somehow turn into a size 10D, then they are sold! But alas... :( They still are nice, Gene. :)

flute

Karyl

New in Town
Since I'm registered here, I hate living in Germany :) Would buy them instantly for 40 bucks. but shipping to Germany and we're around 80 bucks. That'd still be cheap, but my girlfriend would kill me. I'm a poor student, after all :rolleyes:

Oh.. look what have I done - sorry for off topic.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
rgraham said:
Please check your pm folder.

thanks

Got your message and replied. Looks like we've got a deal. Thanks. :)

-----------

P.S. Sharing and selling the stuff I've accumulated in my treasure hunts over the years is, at present, my little 'night job'. Thanks for bearing with me, folks, if it takes me til the wee hours sometimes to check back in and respond.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Karyl said:
Since I'm registered here, I hate living in Germany :) Would buy them instantly for 40 bucks. but shipping to Germany and we're around 80 bucks. That'd still be cheap, but my girlfriend would kill me. I'm a poor student, after all :rolleyes:

Oh.. look what have I done - sorry for off topic.

By the way, for any interested buyers in Germany - or most anywhere, I imagine - I'm willing to check on what shipping rates would be. I don't currently have any rules against shipping overseas but yes, it does up the ante a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran