Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Auction Vtg Royal DeLuxe OR rare color 7 5/8

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I'm a complete newbie with fedora's. Looking for a starter hat. Something in a 7-1/2, relatively low crown, and narrow brim. If you find anything resembling this in your closet, let me know.

:)

PS
Do fedora's go with boots, jeans, and leather jackets?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm a complete newbie with fedora's. Looking for a starter hat. Something in a 7-1/2, relatively low crown, and narrow brim. If you find anything resembling this in your closet, let me know.

:)

PS
Do fedora's go with boots, jeans, and leather jackets?
Oh my yes! Some will wear em to bed! LOL!

This is true lol. Main driver though is I’ve become obsessed with watches and looking for all the spare change I can find around the house:confused:;)

Yeah, Timex and Casio make some nice watches. :)

Let us know if you have anymore if these gems that need clearing out. 7 5/8 vintage hats are a hard find. May be a trade?....I seem to recall I have a used digital Chinese made watch that just needs a new battery. Should be good for a 1940s Whippet; maybe you can throw in a Stetson No.1 quality just to be fair.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Old divers and chronographs; 37mm+
Well now, we have had an older Rolex (1970 manufactured date) my Husband purchased "duty free) while he was still in the Navy. However it needs to be repaired in a major way, it was dropped 65 foot onto a metal deck and we have had estimates of over $18,000 just to replace parts that are broken. Lets see, also have a vintage Seiko, from late 1950's I think it is called a Sea King self winder but it runs very accurate, was serviced about 15 years ago and most likely will go another five or ten years before servicing again.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
That is a super nice hat...color not seen too much, and at least someone now owns a nice vintage hat. The sold price was decent as well. All around a good thing for everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy