Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale, 14 Hats sold as set, Barons, Bailey, Stetson - Beaver, Bunny, & Wool

Lando

Practically Family
Final sale before my move. I put together all the 14 hats I was on the fence about bringing with me and put them together into one big sale. They will be sold as a set, because I do not have the time to be shipping individual hats at this time. I was not even going to bother putting these up but wanted them in the end to go to someone who might get use out of them.

All hats are in good condition and will provide many years of use ahead.
Baron's Furfelt Fedora in Brown sz 7 5/8
Baron's Beaver Hat in Brown with Yuma Band sz 7 5/8
Dobbs Shaggy Furfelt Hat in Grey sz 7 5/8
Stetson Firenze Furfelt Fedora in Dark Brown (some marking on underside of brim) sz 7 5/8
Stetson Reshaped Open Road 4X with red furfelt band in Silverbelly sz 7 5/8
Borsalino Panama sz 7 1/2
Bailey Jett Pork Pie in Brown Wool sz XL
The other 7 are all size XL Litefelt Bailey Fedoras with cloth sweatbands.

Will be shipped in one box together, packed the best I can, for someone else to enjoy.
$280 for the lot of them. That's just 20 a hat.
Please no offers to buy just one.
Paypal only please.
Thanks.

16167808480_1b3d71797d_k.jpg

Lando

Practically Family
Damn you man!!!! The only thing saving me is that I wear a 7 3/4 and find most 5/8's a tad tight.

Worf

Damn. Trying to get this stuff out the door before I have to pack it all away. Figured some one might want the grab bag of hats.

Any interest in A2s lol?

Tinytim

Familiar Face
I'll even drop the price to 240.

No takers?

Hi Lando,

I am interested in the hats, Is it possible to give me an indication of the shipping cost? Will you be packing "compact" (stacked) or "generous"?

I have been following your postings and sales, it's a pity you had to let go so many items. They are all real beauties. I was tempted so many times to buy your jackets, but I am small compared to you, wish I was bigger.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Lando

Practically Family
I was going to cover shipping but I was also going to just stack the hats in a compact way and ship them. The litefelts will barely notice it, and I can slip some plastic between the furfelt hats to protect them from each other.

Tinytim

Familiar Face
I was going to cover shipping but I was also going to just stack the hats in a compact way and ship them. The litefelts will barely notice it, and I can slip some plastic between the furfelt hats to protect them from each other.

Dear Lando,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I confirm that I will purchase your hats. I appreciate your gesture to cover the shipping.

I actually wanted to PM you, but I forgot that this is a public thread. I will now PM you.

Many thanks again.

Regards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats