Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale-40's/50's KNOX 100 ONE HUNDRED SZ 7 1/4 W/Orignal Box-EBAY

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Hey Everyone,

On the auction block is a......KNOX 100!!!

Its way too big on me, so its time to go. The felt on this hat is unlike anything I have ever felt. I have handled Stetson 7XCB's, a Dobbs 100, and a Stetson 100, but in my opinion, this Knox takes the cake. There was only one other posted on the lounge and that was in 2005, so they don't come up very often. It comes with the original box...how do I know its the "original" box that came with the hat...because the original $100 price tag on the box matches the original $100 price tag that's under the sweatband. It was originally sold at Marshal Fields and anyone from Chicago knows how cool that really is. Whats interesting is that I bought the hat without a ribbon. For whatever reason, someone took the original black ribbon that was on it, but I have put a pug on that dates to about the same time period as the hat. You will receive the hat with the pug. If purple isn't your color, its takes no time at all to switch to a black pug. I will let the pictures do the talking, but if you have any questions, PM me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280847907046?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1557.l2649

The auction starts at 8AM Central Time, Monday 19th. Its a 3 day auction.

Dimensions are as follows:

Open Crown: 5 5/8 inches tall

Ribbon Width: 1 7/8 inches wide

Brim: 2 3/4 inches wide

Sweatband Circumference: 22 5/8 - 22 3/4 inches (7 1/4)

DSC07218.jpg

DSC07220.jpg

DSC07213.jpg

DSC07216.jpg

DSC07217.jpg

DSC07219.jpg

DSC07222.jpg

DSC07201.jpg

DSC07202.jpg

DSC07197.jpg

Last edited:

billyspew

One Too Many
Hey Everyone,

On the auction block is a......KNOX 100!!!

Its way too big on me, so its time to go. The felt on this hat is unlike anything I have ever felt. I have handled Stetson 7XCB's, a Dobbs 100, and a Stetson 100, but in my opinion, this Knox takes the cake. There was only one other posted on the lounge and that was in 2005, so they don't come up very often. It comes with the original box...how do I know its the "original" box that came with the hat...because the original $100 price tag on the box matches the original $100 price tag that's under the sweatband. It was originally sold at Marshal Fields and anyone from Chicago knows how cool that really is. Whats interesting is that I bought the hat without a ribbon. For whatever reason, someone took the original black ribbon that was on it, but I have put a pug on that dates to about the same time period as the hat. You will receive the hat with the pug. If purple isn't your color, its takes no time at all to switch to a black pug. I will let the pictures do the talking, but if you have any questions, PM me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280847907046?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1557.l2649

The auction starts at 8AM Central Time, Monday 19th. Its a 3 day auction.

Dimensions are as follows:

Open Crown: 5 5/8 inches tall

Ribbon Width: 1 7/8 inches wide

Brim: 2 3/4 inches wide

Sweatband Circumference: 22 5/8 - 22 3/4 inches (7 1/4)
]

Watching. Would you ship to the UK?

Chief000731

Practically Family
Man that is a beauty...

There's going to a flurry of bidding in the last minute for that one........
Thats what I'm waiting on O. G.

Billy I don't think that hat is right for you. Hee hee Good luck bidding like OG said I think it is going to go through the roof in the last minutes... I really like his Disney but its a 7 1/8 I wear 7 1/4

Chief000731

Practically Family
I've got quite a few to sell but I think I will list them here in the classifieds and not mess with eBay right now...
Carl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner