Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale : Aero Board Racer Size 40/41

jorlans1

New in Town
So, Just bought this gently used and gorgeous Board Racer from Thurston Brothers:

But sadly, it is just a bit too small. I waffled, and wanted to keep it, because I love it. Now can't return it. But. Its just a tad too small to work for me. Details are posted from the website. I bought it for 1000. Selling for 900. Let me know if there is interest. First time selling anything here.

Aero Leather Clothing​

Aero Board Racer, size 40, Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide, Gently Worn​

Sold Out

This is a gently worn Aero Board Racer in a size 40. It's made with Blackened Brown Vicenza Italian Veg-tanned Horsehide and the Dark Seal color is starting to show on high wear areas like the cuffs and seams! This jacket features a four-pocket front, zip sleeves, nickel hardware and navy cotton sateen lining. All pockets are lined with velvety soft, yet super durable moleskin. This jacket has a left side interior pocket.

This jacket is in very good condition with color change showing on the cuffs and many seams. The lining is good condition with just a tiny bit of wear at the bottom hem (no holes anywhere; just a little wear two points).

Note on the sizing--this jacket has stretched out a little from wear, so the upper body fits more like a "41" in the chest and shoulders.
Jacket measurements:
Back length--24.75 inches
Sleeve length--25.5 inches
Pit-to-pit--22.25 inches
Shoulder--18.75 inches
Waist/bottom hem--19.5 inches
Cheers
Josh

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
So,...... not even the actual photos? or measurements?
Hey FYI, due to many fraudulent activities maybe it is best to take actual photos of the item and place your name next to it.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
But sadly, it is just a bit too small. I waffled, and wanted to keep it, because I love it. Now can't return it. But. Its just a tad too small to work for me. Details are posted from the website. I bought it for 1000. Selling for 900. Let me know if there is interest. First time selling anything here.

Thurston allows exchanges so you'd probably be better off going that route.

jorlans1

New in Town
Thank you for the feedback.

Sadly, the Jacket was a consignment, and I waffled too long. But here is a pic of me deciding what to do.
Happy to do a video call or anything else.
1713571733091.png

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
Thank you, welcome to the site, and also best of luck... one more thing is that a Vintage 50s Gibson Les Paul?

jorlans1

New in Town
Thank you, welcome to the site, and also best of luck... one more thing is that a Vintage 50s Gibson Les Paul?
Sadly, no. It's an Agile -- which punches way above its weight class.

One day I might be worthy of the real thing. I am also following advice and adding a few more photos if helpful.
1713573325341.png

1713573362339.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran