Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Aero Flight Style Jackets in sizes 48 to 52

Tinytim

Familiar Face
More great jackets from Lando, such fantastic prices, I wish I was bigger to fit into the jackets. Best of luck on your sale. Also wishing you good health.

Lando

Practically Family
Jackets 2, 3, 4 and 6 are still available. Price drop to 200. After this it's off to eBay. I'll give it a week though.

As always, thanks for looking.

Edward

Bartender
Congrats on the sales - should give you a nice start on buynig your next couple of jackets. ;)

What's the story behind the cream stripes on one of the A2s? Was that just something you fancied, or were you replicating sometning specific? Never seen that before.

Lando

Practically Family
Congrats on the sales - should give you a nice start on buynig your next couple of jackets. ;)

What's the story behind the cream stripes on one of the A2s? Was that just something you fancied, or were you replicating sometning specific? Never seen that before.

It's a thing from when I was younger. We have these ideas of heroes that get stuck in mind and become the archetypes by which we define heroics. In my youth, one of those heroic characters always had one striped sleeve on his uniform. It's stuck with me through the years and ended up on quite a few of my jackets. Think of it like my Indy fedora, the dressings of a hero of story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou