Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Aero Leathers Bronco A-2 Jacket (48-50)

Starting bid $450, BIN $725.
Labeled a "52" but fits a 48-50.
Just doesn't work for me after losing weight, so have a look. Jacket is like-new for the most part and beautiful as well as confortable. Not a heavy hide, and while I hate to sell it, I just don't wear it so off it goes. I'll work a deal for anyone here. Just shoot me a PM.
Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161404249039?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Going to put back up on Craigslist and sadly eBay at the end of the week. If anyone is interested, please give me a shout. I'd like to avoid both of those if possible.

not on eBay not on Craigslist no telephone call to give me the measurements what gives with this ?

I sent you messages with my email address. I asked you to contact me that way, as I prefer to use email. I got no emails from you only "call me" replies.

If you'd like to contact me that way, please do. I have a potential buyer that asked me to hold it, so I was in no rush to post it back online yet. I prefer email as I like to document buying and selling.

I've sold to a number of people here and have a good reputation, so I'm not interested in a battle to communicate.

Scott

Last edited:
That patch is gorgeous.

Cheers Nick. Yeah, it's lovely. His work is amazing. I actually had a few made by different guys and this is the one I put on. I really don't want to sell this as I had that made to honor my Dad. He was in the 23rd Bombardier Squadron.

But unless I wear heavy sweater or the like, it's too big on me now. I guess I could just eat a lot and gain the weight back...

jlanderson

One of the Regulars
I really don't want to sell this as I had that made to honor my Dad. He was in the 23rd Bombardier Squadron.

you ought to keep a jacket with that sentimental an attachment! i read somewhere on here that thurston bros can do alterations; perhaps carrie could rework this one so you could wear it again. just a thought.

Great jacket for a big guy. This one has room in the torso. Not a skinny cut.

IMG_3356.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3353.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari