Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: ATF M1941 Parsons jacket - Size 44 Regular

SHOWSOMECLASS

A-List Customer
I recently purchased this from At The Front. I wore it once or twice and have decided the jacket needs to go to a new home. I have provided pictures of the jacket inside out to show the lining has no holes or stains. Although the jacket has been worn it is virtually as it came out of the box, look at the collar and cuffs. No rips, tears, or stains. It retails from the At The Front Store for $150.00 and I am offering it to you for $100. A wearable size at 30% off.

http://www.atthefrontshop.com/Top_quality_reproduction_WWII_Field_Jacket_p/usujm41.htm

Colorado 2017 - Boggs Anniversary 184.JPG Colorado 2017 - Boggs Anniversary 183.JPG Colorado 2017 - Boggs Anniversary 182.JPG

Last edited:

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
No, I'm not bargaining for an additional 3% off. I just mean that a $100 discounted price on an MSRP of $150 is a discount of 33%. You've taken a third ($50) off. LOL, you get a bump at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran