Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Buzz Rickson N-1 Deck Jacket, XXL (44)

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
This is a superb piece of kit and is incredibly warm - perfect for the changing weather outside. Sadly I'm just not getting on with the fit of it, and having tried on some other stuff at the ELC popup I think I would rather my cash is invested elsewhere. My loss is your gain! :)

I've worn the jacket for about a month now, so it's not brand new - but there's nothing wrong with it. Tags and booklets still included. Concealed knits all in great condition, some tiny bobbling on one cuff but nothing major and they're not visible anyway.

I'll take some more up-to-date photos and measurements when I'm home this evening, but if anybody is interested let me know.

Measurements:
24.25 inch pit to pit
26.5 inches from shoulder to end of cuff
23 inches across hem (waist)
20 inches across shoulders
28 inches base of collar to hem

Asking £375 shipped in the UK. It was £449 new.

Link to eBay listing if you want to purchase via there instead: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253994608101

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Despot

Familiar Face
It was ... on eBay to me (sorry OP - forgot to mention that when we were in contact).

Great jacket ... and I’d be wearing it now if it wasn’t for the fact that my other half surprised me with a brand new BR N1 for Christmas! This jacket now sits in the wardrobe in a plastic cover as a back up

Despot

Familiar Face
Also thanks to MeachamLake for his patience - the jacket got lost in transit in Ireland around Christmas... but eventually turned up. He was superb at handling the matter and dealing with a very nervy customer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran