Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Chippewa 6" Mens Lace Up Boots 11 1/2 EE $40.00

CBI

One Too Many
IMG_0361.jpg

See the label for details - worn 6-8 times - great shape $40.00 shipped US sale only I have the box/bags/etc

IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0363.jpg

PayPal only: US Sale/shipped $40 US Sale only The first person who PM’s saying “I will buy it” gets it. Ask all questions before saying “I will buy it”. I always pay quickly so I would prefer prompt payment. If there would be a potential payment delay, tell me first before committing to buy.

PM me for a sale or questions. I received a few odd PM”s about selling jackets from very new foreign members. I reserve the right to NOT sell to a brand new member with no track record on the forum if communications seems funky.

VillainOfNash

One of the Regulars
View attachment 105892

See the label for details - worn 6-8 times - great shape $40.00 shipped US sale only I have the box/bags/etc

View attachment 105893 View attachment 105894 View attachment 105895
PayPal only: US Sale/shipped $40 US Sale only The first person who PM’s saying “I will buy it” gets it. Ask all questions before saying “I will buy it”. I always pay quickly so I would prefer prompt payment. If there would be a potential payment delay, tell me first before committing to buy.

PM me for a sale or questions. I received a few odd PM”s about selling jackets from very new foreign members. I reserve the right to NOT sell to a brand new member with no track record on the forum if communications seems funky.

"I will buy it"/them...I'd love to pick them up off you if you'd be willing to sell them to a semi-newcomer around FL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats