Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: RAF Irvin repro WPG $250

bojo

New in Town
For sale: $250 / 200 Pound Sterling / equivalent.
Size: 42. True to size.

Wanted to offer this What Price Glory RAF Irvin reproduction jacket to The Fedora Lounge first in honor of how much the lounge and its members taught me about Irvins when I began my Irvin quest 4 years ago. Even though I've read the Irvin threads here extensively over the years, I never became a member until now, so this is my first post. Obviously I have no seller's history, but we all have to start somewhere.

This is a good entry-level Irvin and I'm only selling it because I am moving up in the Irvin world and getting another (Eastman?).

- Only worn about 10 times. Roughly 5 times riding in the car open-top, 5 times reading books in the den in the winter.
- Smoke-free owner. Smoke-free house.
- Jacket was purchased in Fall of 2013 for about $350.
- Today they sell for about $400.
- There is one portion of the sleeve that shows some abrasion (pictured).
- There is one part of the bottom hem that shows a chunk of shearling missing (pictured).

Due to this condition, I think $250 is fair.

I currently live in the UK, and for UK buyers that live nearby, I might be able to drive or meet you halfway.

Somewhere on this forum there is a first-time Irvin buyer looking for his gateway into owning historic reproduction jackets like this. This one is perfect for you.

Thanks for reading. Happy to send more pictures.
Cheers,
Bojo

Attachments

• Irvin 1.jpg
    Irvin 1.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 893
  • Irvin 2.jpg
    Irvin 2.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 660
  • Irvin 3.jpg
    Irvin 3.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 677
  • Irvin 4.jpg
    Irvin 4.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Irvin 5.jpg
    Irvin 5.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 612
  • Irvin 6.jpg
    Irvin 6.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 617

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
For sale: $250 / 200 Pound Sterling / equivalent.
Size: 42. True to size.

Wanted to offer this What Price Glory RAF Irvin reproduction jacket to The Fedora Lounge first in honor of how much the lounge and its members taught me about Irvins when I began my Irvin quest 4 years ago. Even though I've read the Irvin threads here extensively over the years, I never became a member until now, so this is my first post. Obviously I have no seller's history, but we all have to start somewhere.

This is a good entry-level Irvin and I'm only selling it because I am moving up in the Irvin world and getting another (Eastman?).

- Only worn about 10 times. Roughly 5 times riding in the car open-top, 5 times reading books in the den in the winter.
- Smoke-free owner. Smoke-free house.
- Jacket was purchased in Fall of 2013 for about $350.
- Today they sell for about $400.
- There is one portion of the sleeve that shows some abrasion (pictured).
- There is one part of the bottom hem that shows a chunk of shearling missing (pictured).

Due to this condition, I think $250 is fair.

I currently live in the UK, and for UK buyers that live nearby, I might be able to drive or meet you halfway.

Somewhere on this forum there is a first-time Irvin buyer looking for his gateway into owning historic reproduction jackets like this. This one is perfect for you.

Thanks for reading. Happy to send more pictures.
Cheers,
Bojo
Nice jacket, please give pit to pit dimension and back measurement.
Thx

CBI

One Too Many
I would jump on one of these used in my size 44 for a great price with US shipping. considering the one or two days a year I would wear one, a few hundred could be justified (for me). This should sell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bojo

New in Town
Sorry gents, away from the computer for a few days. I will measure it tonight and post my findings.
Thanks for the interest, and sorry for the delay.
-B

bojo

New in Town
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across the back: 24 inches
Armpit to armpit across the chest: 20 inches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff