Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Ralph Lauren USN Pea Coat Size L-XL $60

CBI

One Too Many
SOLD!!!!!!!

Super Ralph Lauren Navy Pea Coat. I think its black or VERY dark blue. Size marked X-Large, worn 3-4 times, no issues except some dog hair amd lint I have not rollar taped off!!!! Black bottons. No issues brand new. No alterations, moth holes, etc.

Excellent qualtiy very heavy. $60 shipped in US. Only US sales - too heavy for overseas.

My Paypal is up and running. You can do a money order if you prefer. PM me with questions. First person who PM’s me saying “I will buy it” gets it.

Pit to pit: 24 inches

Shoulder Length straight across: 20 inches

Sleeve: Shoulder seam to end: 23 inches

Front length: 24 inches (from base/bottom of the V of collar where you begin to see the inner liner to the bottom.

Back length (collar seam to end): 30 inches

Last edited:

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
The peacoat arrived today, very well packaged and with no customs charges!
Great fit and lovely quality throughout - it's a superb replica of the early naval pattern that I've coveted. I'm really impressed with the RL attention to detail (the buttons alone are a treat),
Thanks again to John, always a joy to deal with.
I'm looking forward to wet/cold weather again as it's a really warm coat. My search for a peacoat ends here ☺️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo