Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale reproduction raf 1936 pattern flying boots (uk size 8)

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
I no longer have my Links Irvin and my repro 1936 Pattern flying boots are not getting the wear that they used to, so I am now offering these for sale here before EBay.

I don't know who made these, but aside from the rounded vamp, they are an excellent reproduction of the 1936 pattern with 'smooth' black leather, clean and sound fleece within.

The boots (UK size 8) are all complete and in very good (worn in) condition with leather straps and metal buckles, leather pullers inside boots are handwritten (difficult to decipher, but Dec 1936 and a serial number are apparent). They are very comfortable in use - and have served as perfect dog walking attire.

The leather soles have had a protective rubber sole added, but this could be removed/replaced easily by a cobbler if required.

I'm asking £120 plus postage, packing and PayPal fees, I'll post worldwide.

A very cold winter is forecast in the USA and UK so these could be just the ticket.

Please PM me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo