Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale/trade; Hatters grab bag of stuff. Bodies, liners ribbons, tools.....

jskeen

One of the Regulars
I have debated posting this for a while, but decided there was little to lose, and maybe some benefit for myself and somebody else. Lack of availability of time and space have conspired to convince me that I'm not going to be doing any Hat conversions/refurb's in the future, so I have a small selection of Odds and Ends that Someone Else needs. I'm not sure if that someone is reading this, but I'm convinced that it's not me. Enough, on to the goods.

A few liners, and other bits and bobs
2015-09-16.jpg

2015-09-16.jpg

2015-09-16.jpg

A few bodies, in various stages of disassembly.
2015-09-16.jpg

And, some new sweats, 5 exactly, never installed, with reed and tape sewn in and ferules
2015-09-16.jpg

One "Last" liner
2015-09-16.jpg

And here's the Pitch. I have one other project that I never finished up, that I would like to get completed, possibly in exchange for the above materials.
2015-09-16.jpg

2015-09-16.jpg

This is not for sale.

There are a few specific individuals here that I fervently hope show an interest in this project, and I'm sure there are several more who would be equally as capable of granting my wishes. However, If none of those people prove to be interested, I would consider an offer for the materials in trade, or for purchase.

Please contact me via PM for details, and please include a direct email address.

Thanks
James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner