Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Vanson Pull Over Shirt Size Medium (US sizing) Fits 42 Brown Motochap USD $300

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
IMG_0636.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_7802.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_7770.JPG
IMG_7781.JPG
IMG_7794.JPG

USD $300 shipped US/Canada, No exchange no returns PP FF
Jacket ships from Vancouver, it usually takes about 5 to 7 business days

US Size Medium, 20" Shoulder, 23.5" P2P, 27" back length and 24.5" sleeve length.

The sleeve length may seem short at 24.5" but the shoulder is very wide and there is 35" total sleeve length from center back to cuff.

There is a thread popping up on the cuff. This is top stitch not structural. Price reflects this aesthetic flaw.

I will include three heavy leather strings for the laces. But I highly recommand getting zippers for the side ones. This shirt jacket is very difficult for me to put on with the laces in place. So I have to put on the laces after I put the shacket on and that takes too long. Something to keep in mind.

Leather is soft but on the thick side. 3.5oz motochap leather, drum dyed heavy coating on top no stuffing in the core.

I am not the first owner. But the jacket is in like new condition. Neither the previous owner nor me wore it much at all. It takes too long without side zippers. Something to keep in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou