Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Vintage Authentic Stetson Open Road 7 1/2 Long Oval

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
So, I got really excited at a recent sale, and bought two beautiful hats for my beau. I was wrong about his hat size.

Oh no!! This is a 7 1/2 Long Oval.

Lovely light tan color, with original ribbon and bound brim. Marked "The Open Road, XXX, Stetson" and "John B Stetson Co. 3X Beaver" There in one spot of storage dust on the bound brim, and one teeny moth nip on the underside of the brim. Otherwise, this looks pretty sharp. It had been stored for years in its original hat box.... but they wouldn't sell that to me. [huh]

Measures 23.5" around the interior, crown is 4.5" tall, brim is 2 5/8"

Asking $195 + shipping, and will ship anywhere in the world via Priority Mail. Feel free to message me via PM, or email pdxvintagette@aol.com.

Sorry for the sort of lame photos. It's dark here already, and I don't have a men's hat stand! As you can see, this hat currently has the cattleman style bash, but of course - you know how to rebash a hat. I know you do.

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

Last edited:

Landman

One Too Many
I can't seem to open up the Photobucket account. I'd be interesting in seeing the larger pictures if you can get them posted. Thanks.

Landman

One Too Many
Thanks. I just bought a couple of other hats recently so I'm going to pass on it but good luck with it. Looks like a very nice hat so you shouldn't have trouble finding a home for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24