Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forgot How to Tie A Hatters Slip Knot!

Shocking

New in Town
Hello,
I need some help. First I'll introduce myself, Susan Murphy I make mostly womens hats I'd call myself a milliner and I've had lessons and I've worked for a milliner, and done my own thing, I also block my hats what would that be? A Hatiner? Anyway I was really ill for a few years and was in a coma for a time which affected my memory. I've started blocking hats again for my blog and I've forgotten how to make a Hatters Slip Knot. I do this crazy knot now that works but it's like a quick release once I pull the cord the whole tie is off the block. It didn't used to do that????? At least I think it didn't. Anybody know or know where there's a diagram online? I've googled it but no cigar. Your help would be really appreciated. My OCD won't let me stop thinking about it. Thanks in Advance.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hiya Susan, it's good to see you online again. Congrats on coming back from your illness. Give me a call & I'll walk you through it again. I don't have a diagram to share. 888-270--3984

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Found this photo to help out anyone who is looking to tie hatter's knot. hat, hatter's slip knot.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran