Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrenchBrosReviews.com now online!

MDFrench

A-List Customer
Hey all,

My brother and I have smashed the champagne bottle against the hull and www.FrenchBrosReviews.com has officially set sail. This is a website of movie reviews and features, with the intention of educating younger audiences not only to current film, but also to an extensive archive of reviews of films from the Golden Era.

It is our intention to give young people a six degrees of separation idea to make them aware that You've Got Mail is a remake of The Shop Around the Corner and that movies like Flight of the Phoenix are pale remakes of original greatness.

Anyway, we make daily, sometimes hourly updates to the site and the reviews archive is growing by leaps and bounds every week. I'd love some feedback if any of you get the chance. Thanks, and here's that link - www.frenchbrosreviews.com

Regards,
Mike

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I like the set up design. I don't have time at the moment to read the reviews but will try to tonight or sometime this week. Great concept for a website.

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
Nice one 'French-
I just read your "Hitchhikers..." review and it's enough to make me want to see it although I missed it in the theatres. My first exposure to the story was as a radio play adapted from the book, which was actually pretty good- then I read the book, then the TV series followed- the film will be fun to see...

B
T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo