Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero A-2 42-18875-P tumbled FQHH size 36

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
contract 42-18875-P of May 1942, tumbled CRXFQHH

$449.- plus shipping
(see below)

Size 36

chest 40"
sleeve 24"
back 22.5" including knit waistband and excluding collar
tumbled FQHH
nickel zip Talon
rust knit
mustard liner

sleeve 24"
back 22"
tumbled FQHH
nickel zip Talon
rust knit
mustard liner
jacket made by Toni H. at Aero
bought July 2014

This contract is trim-fitting in the waist and would best fit an actual body waist of 30".

Condition: Perfectly clean and nicely broken in, the leather is already showing some nice break-in at the sleeves and body.
The tumbled horse is really quite appropriate for a jacket of this length with knits. It simply feels great to wear to it, it's hugging you rather than restricting you.

Asking $449.- plus shipping from Germany, which is $20.- within Europe and $40 to the States. Other locations, just ask. Payment by PayPal. PM me with any questions.

Nothing wrong with this jacket, in fact it's damn perfect. I'm just offering it due to need for cash elsewhere in the vintage world.

CATSH5v.jpg

vr4sgjY.jpg

EBfhsd2.jpg

Last edited:

om-4

New in Town
I'd like to take it over from you. I'm in the Netherlands.

Chip

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5503 met Tapatalk

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
That's fine, Chip. Leave your contact details here (I suggest using spaces in between letters so that bots can't read your email address).
(Unless things have changed at the Lounge, you need 15 posts in order to be able to send and receive private messages, so that wouldn't work right now.)

Or simply contact me at:
****************** (edited after switching to email)

Shipping is $20, so the total is $469.-. You can save me some of the PayPal fees by sending in Euro currency, ideally from a bank account rather than credit account (there will be no fees at all if you do that, within the EURO zone).

Looking at today's exchange rates, $469 equals €415, rounded down. So EURO 415.- is the total.

Shipping will be by the national parcel service DHL Germany, fully tracked and insured. I will ship next working day and send you the tracking number.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy