Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Board Racer, standard size 44, black Italian HH

Turtle77

New in Town
Hello,

I would like to sell my rather new Aero Board Racer in black italian horsehide, which was made for me by Aero in August 2016. Jacket is brand new and in great, pristine condition. No scratches, blemishes, holes etc.
Here are the specifactions I sent over to Aero:
Standard size 44 - Body black cotton lining - Sleeves black sateen lining - left inside pocket with snap - NO windflap - Buco style back (straight yoke, no kidney panel)

The price would be 780 USD or 700 Euros. Insured shipping to the US would cost 55 USD, most of Europe 22 Euros. Would prefer Paypal for transaction. I live in Hamburg,Germany, so if any potential buyers there would like to try the jacket on in person, you are welcome.

Please see the measurements in the picture link. There were no modifications in size, I specified a STANDARD size 44 from Aero.

Pictures can be seen here: https://goo.gl/photos/bbqecpmvqiBcFB39A

Thank you for your time

Torsten

Gav

Practically Family
That is really nice looking but how can a size 44" measure 52cm across. That makes it about 41", I know these are tight but....

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
The chest measurement is odd. How can a size 44 have an actual measurement of 41"? I mean, theres no way this fits anyone with a 44" chest. It would barely fit someone with a 40" chest ?_?

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Hi Torsten

If the reason you're selling is because the fit is poor, i.e. Too tight around the torso, I'd speak to Aero, that chest measurement surely cannot be correct for a 44, it would be too tight for me and I have a 41" chest. My Buco j-100 measures 53.5,cm, (21 inches ) and that is snug. T shirt only underneath.

I just had a look on Aeros site and they have 44 board racer on their sales page and it has a 22.5 pit to put (57cm), still snug,but at least wearable.

Just trying to help!

xmr

One of the Regulars
I have a sz 42 Board Racer and mine is larger than yours. Speak to Holly, there's definitely something wrong with it. They remade mine as well because of fit problems. Their service is great.

Turtle77

New in Town
Hello,
thanks for all the kind advice, but already sold the jacket, just wanted to drop in and announce that. Sold the jacket because of pressing financial concerns :), that was the main reason. Jacket fit really tight, for sure, but I did not question that because Aero folks told me that it is really snug fitting and one could layer with a t-shirt only under it. Did not realize that it should have been roomier, but anyway, now its gone. I did receive a Highwayman from Aero in exchange for another one in the same size some 10 years ago and was wondering why it was that much roomier, so it may be a general Aero problem, but I do not want to jump to conclusions here.. .-) Anyway, thanks a lot for all the helpful replies, really appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou