Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Aero FQHH LHB in 48

Willybob

A-List Customer
Hello fellow Fedora Loungers. I'm pondering selling my Aero LHB and decided to test the waters. I recieved in in Feb 2015 but did not have much of a chance to wear it do to the warmer weather caused by the drought here in California. I was finally able to start the break in process this winter and realized I had made a mistake. I ordered my jacket too short for my body type. I'm long waisted. I'm 6-0 but have the legs of someone 5-9. If I can get $900 USD shipped anywhere CONUS, I'll order another just like it but longer. I love everything about this jacket, the hide, color, style, but I need one longer. Its in great shape. I always wore it with long sleeves to keep the brown cotton drill liner is clean. Here are the specs and some pics.

Size- 48.
Heaviest FQHH Aero had. 3.5-4 oz.
Color- Cordovan.
Sleeves-26.75" new. 26" now.
Back- 28"
Pit to pit- 28"
No inside pocket. No storm cuffs. Longer side cinch straps. Deluxe Half Belt hand warmer pockets with cording. shiny brass zip with gold ball pul on shest pocket. Pics available soon.

Willybob

A-List Customer
Whew! that was fun. learning how to re size Ipad pics and attaching them. Anyhow, here they are.
image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy