Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Akubra, Christys and Jaxon hats

Dave E

One of the Regulars
Need to raise a bit of money, mainly to buy hats and leather jackets of course!

First is an Akubra Snowy River, grey size 58:

SnowyRiver1.jpg

SnowyRiver2.jpg

SnowyRiver3.jpg

Rabbit fur felt, unlined, leather sweatband. The usual superb Akubra quality, the 2nd and 3rd photos are the best impression of the colour. I've had this about 3 years, but I don't think I've worn it more than half a dozen times, it has mostly been hung up on a hook. No marks or stains anywhere on it.

I'd like £42 SOLD ELSEWHERE posted in the UK please.

Second is a Jaxon Hats Pinch Crown Fedora in black. Size is large, and it's a bit too big for me, probably best fit a 59-60 size head.

JaxonPinch1.jpg

JaxonPinch2-1.jpg

Wool felt I'm afraid, but water resistant and crushable, cloth sweatband. Good quality hat, I've got a C-Crown one that fits me better so that's the one I'm keeping, smart enough to wear with a suit if you like. This is about 6 months old, worn maybe 10 times, no marks or stains anywhere on it.

I'd like £15 (was £21) posted in the UK, please.

Finally, a Christys Pinch Sinatra Trilby in black, size 58. Fur felt hat, satin lined and made in the UK. About 3 months old, worn outside about twice, no marks or stains on it.

ChristyStingy3.jpg

ChristyStingy1.jpg

ChristyStingy2.jpg

Stingy 1.5" brim, good quality hat, just a bit too thin in the brim for me.

Looking for £29 (was £34) posted in the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy