Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Alfani RED: Chorcoal Three-Piece Suit

Hexenmeister

One of the Regulars
This dark grey/charcoal suit is from Alfani's RED collection, in like new condition, and was only worn three or four times. This suit includes the jacket (38R), waistcoat (38R), and pants (tailored to 31/30).

Peak lapels on the double vented jacket, two-button front, and slimmer silhouette make for a sleek, modern look with classic, "Golden Era" appeal. The waistcoat even includes great details, like notched lapels. It's perfect for work, weddings, parties, or a night out. Plus, the dark grey color works with dress shirts both dark and light, solid or patterned.

The suit has been stored in a smoke-free house and kept in a proper garment bag to protect it.

I paid a little over $300 for the whole ensemble, but am asking only $230, which includes shipping to the continental US.

DSC00458-2.jpg
DSC00459-2.jpg

DSC00460-2.jpg
DSC00461-2.jpg

Hexenmeister

One of the Regulars
Reduced price!

I am going to be moving in the next couple of weeks, so I'd really like to sell this suit, so for my fellow Loungers I'll reduce the price to $175.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay