Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Borsalino - 7 1/2

Jasper Johns

New in Town
I just bought this Borsalino; it's brand new with tags. Size 7 1/2. Black 100% fur felt (crushable) with beautiful Italian leather band and metal "Borsalino" pin. Can be folded and worn in rain, snow, etc. Just getting into this hobby and I've been buying a bunch of hats to figure out what I like best. This hat is uber nice, just not my style.

This is the hat, with more info:

http://www.villagehatshop.com/crush...shable Safari Hat - Black&CAWELAID=1055253537

I'll sell for a good deal less than what I paid: $195 + $10 for Priority Boxed/Delivery Confirmation Shipping in CONUS. I'll pay the PP Fees. NEW PRICE $175 plus shipping (hat cost me $250 and is brand new).

Pics:
DSC_3847.jpg

DSC_3843.jpg

DSC_3839.jpg

Last edited:

Jasper Johns

New in Town
The "Borsalino" pin appears to be easily removable. I don't want to mess around with it, since the hat is brand new.

Let's cut the price to $175 plus shipping. That's as low as I can go, though... The hat cost me $250... :(

JJ

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy