Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Brown Himel Bros. Canuck

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
FS: Brown Himel Bros. Canuck

It is with great reluctance and hesitation that I offer for sale my beloved Brown Himel Canuck. The only reason I am selling the jacket is because it is too tight on me. The brown vegetable/pit-tanned, aniline dyed Shinki horsehide is stellar – robust and sturdy, yet pliable and wearable from day one. The craftsmanship and stitch work is second to none – every detail is exquisite. As I type this, I cannot believe that I am selling this work of art.

The jacket is in perfect condition. I wore it approximately ten times. I should be ashamed that I did not wear it in better.

The following are the dimensions for the jacket (it is labeled a size 42, but use the below measurements):

Chest: 21 inches
Shoulders: 17 inches
Back length (measured from base of collar): 28 inches
Sleeve length: 25.25-25.625 inches (left sleeve is slightly longer)

New, the jacket sells for $2,450: https://himelbros.com/collections/types?q=canuck . I will sell my almost new Canuck for $895, plus actual shipping costs and Paypal fees. That is less than 50% of retail.

Himel Canuck Brown 310.jpg

Himel Canuck Brown 312.jpg

Himel Canuck Brown 313.jpg

Himel Canuck Brown 314.jpg

Last edited:

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful jacket, great offer, what an opportunity for someone out there! Wish this had a 22" pit to pit, but then again, if it had, you probably wouldn't be selling it..

Good luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff