Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Cooper A-2 Leather Jacket

adriancol

New in Town
Excellent condition, size 50L, I normally wear a 46R and this fits me great, but I hardly wear it. I am the second owner, retail is over $200, buy this one already broken in for $95 shipped, CONUS, paypal. I'm a newbie in this great froum, but a veteran over on the fountain pen boards :)

Cheers,

Adrian

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

Wil Tam

Practically Family
FYI you won't be able to PM until you reach 16 posts that why I did that ... needed to jump on it before someone else did ;)

Wil Tam

Practically Family
payment and email sent please confirm with reply email, thanks .... i'm going to edit my first post now since you have my email ;)

Wil Tam

Practically Family
I needed to jump on this one ... I was looking to shop @ Aero for one ... then this offer came up that was too good to resist ... I'm a 48R but for less than $100. ... better a little roomy than snug [huh]

Inusuit

A-List Customer
Sweet deal. Looks like a great jacket. I've been shopping as well for size 40. This looks like a nicer jacket than most of the other brands I've seen. Don't blame you for jumping quick.

Wil Tam

Practically Family
Look what was waiting for me when I got home today...

IMG_0696-1.jpg

Thanks Adrian for putting this up for sale ... I thought that it would be too big on me but it's a perfect fit & the leather is so soft .. the only thing wrong with it was the snap on the right collar, the rivet came apart when I tried to unsnap it .. but since I'm pretty handy, I repaired it with a new rivet, and I'm just leaving snapped closed, which is fine.
----------------
Now playing: R.E.M. - Supernatural Superserious
via FoxyTunes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner