Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Coopers A2 size 40R in UK

Dave E

One of the Regulars
Not one of the high end repros, but a solid modern take on the A2. Made of goatskin with a cotton lining and wool knits (and labelled as Made in USA), this is a few years old.

This has been worn in, but is in great condition. Zips and poppers all work fine, no tears to the lining and knits in good condition:

CoopersSale4.jpg

CoopersSale5.jpg

CoopersSale6.jpg

A couple of minor scuffs on the back of the left and right shoulders:

CoopersSale7.jpg

CoopersSale8.jpg

Sizing is pretty accurate at 40R:

CoopersSale3.jpg

CoopersSale1.jpg

CoopersSale2.jpg

I'm a 38” chest and this is a touch loose on me. Measurements are 23” from pit to pit internally, 24.5” from base of collar to bottom of knits at the back, 20” across the shoulders externally and 25.5” from the shoulder down to the end of the knits on the sleeve.

Sadly, I went through a few different A2s finding the one that was the right sizing for me, and this is it, but I've realised that the cut just doesn't suit me, so away it must go.

Looking for SOLD £60 SOLD posted in the UK. International postage can be done, shouldn't be more than an extra £5.

Payment by Bank Transfer ideally, or Paypal if the fees are picked up somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy