Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Denim - Nudie & Gustin in the UK

Dave E

One of the Regulars
Up for sale are two pairs of jeans.

First up, a pair of Nudie Slim Jims, 32x32.

They have been washed and worn, but I've realised that slim fit jeans aren't really my thing. Nudie make a very nice pair of jeans and these are no exception.

DSC_6498_zps9c87569d.jpg

DSC_6499_zps1de4fd9b.jpg

DSC_6500_zps2bc9f2b5.jpg

No rips, tears or marks anywhere, in excellent condition and with all buttons present and correct.

Looking for £28

Second up is a rarer pair, these are Straight fit Gustin jeans in 31 waist. They have been shorted to a 32 leg length (chain stitched). These are a 15oz raw selvedge, dark blue, and are unworn except to try on for fit. They fit true to size, so are a bit tight for me. Very nicely made jeans. Gustin fund their jeans in small runs through Kickstarter, and these cost around $120 including shipping (plus whatever Customs hit you for). More info can be found at their website: www.weargustin.com and you can see the measurements on the jeans at their fit guide: www.weargustin.com/fitguide#jeans (very nice jeans, these, I'm planning to get myself a pair in a size that fit me).

DSC_6501_zps7aa6c14b.jpg

DSC_6503_zpse413a5a7.jpg

DSC_6502_zps614707e9.jpg

DSC_6504_zpsb4d4f41d.jpg

Only worn to try on and are unwashed. No marks, tears or rips.

Looking for £48 posted.

Payment for either by BT or cheque, posted in the UK. Overseas postage is possible, but will be a few quid more. Paypal is possible, but add 3% to cover fees. Happy to combine postage on the two if you'd like both.

breezer

Practically Family
Can you run a tape across the Gustins please? I'm a 32 in Nudie's……..are the Gustins a tad smaller? And can you measure the leg opening as well please? Hoping in advance that they will fit me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy