Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: EBAY VINTAGE COSTUME EARRINGS THE AUCTION ENDS ON May 07, 2010

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
These earring lots look great, but what method are you using for your flat rate shipping? You're overcharging for your shipping by almost twice what it should cost - these items should fit in a USPS flat rate box for quite a bit less than what you're asking.

LadyPowers

Familiar Face
KittyT said:
These earring lots look great, but what method are you using for your flat rate shipping? You're overcharging for your shipping by almost twice what it should cost - these items should fit in a USPS flat rate box for quite a bit less than what you're asking.

That would be fine if I just threw it into a small flat rate box with no padding whatsoever. However, I bubble wrap them and pad them so that they actually get there in one piece. I don't want them to get scratched, crushed or broken as I have expereinced with some eBay sellers who do not pack well at all. If you don't mind if I just throw it in the box and without any proper padding, let me know and I will ship it that way---no refunds for damage. :rolleyes:

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I understand that. I've also had many earring lots bubble wrapped and shipped in flat rate envelopes. Please don't "roll your eyes" at me - I'm just trying to be helpful, as many buyers DO notice shipping costs and factor it into their decision whether or not to bid on an item.

KittyT said:
I understand that. I've also had many earring lots bubble wrapped and shipped in flat rate envelopes. Please don't "roll your eyes" at me - I'm just trying to be helpful, as many buyers DO notice shipping costs and factor it into their decision whether or not to bid on an item.

Look, are you making her an offer or just wasting her time. If you don't like the price of shipping for a medium sized flat rate box then don't bid---simple. [huh]
The next time you get 35 pairs of vintage earrings for $1 let me know. :rolleyes:
Looking up the price for a medium flat rate box, it is $10.70. After eBay costs and PayPal, it ends up costing her money to list them. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran